Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Our office is now fully open. Please call 330-494-6653 to schedule your appointment.
We will continue to follow the recommendations of the Ohio State Dental Board, the American Dental Association and the Responsible Restart Ohio guidelines issued by the governor.
Please contact our office for more information.
We will continue to:
- temperature screen all employees and patients
- strictly adhere to and exceed the standards for infection control and increase our efforts to sanitize bathrooms, door handles and other common areas
- advise patients to ask their escort to remain in their car instead of sitting in the waiting room in order to exercise social distancing
Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
- Spectrum Health COVID-19 Hotline: (616) 391-2380
- Holland Hospital COVID-19 Hotline: (616) 394-2080