Face & Neck Lift
Aging effects such as gravity, sun-exposure, fat redistribution, and stress become evident on the face. The aging process is most commonly noticed in the form of jowling (sagging of the cheeks) and laxity of skin in the lower face and neck. While a face lift does not halt the aging process, it can provide a more refreshed, well-rested look and feel.
• removal of excess facial fat
• tightening of the underlying facial muscles
• re-draping of the skin of the face and neck
• provides a natural, non-surgical look
• creates a more defined jaw line with a smoother, leaner neck
• may provide more volume to your cheek bones